Chocolate Rugelach. These chocolate rugelach are made by rolling a buttery, flaky dough around a sweet chocolate filling. This quick and easy recipe for Chocolate Rugelach stars a flaky sour cream pastry dough filled with A not-so-secret ingredient in this recipe for Chocolate Rugelach guarantees these little treats will be. Chocolate rugelach: tender cream cheese pastry rolled around rich dark chocolate.
So good with a cup of coffee. My chocolate rugelach are some of the best rugelach I've ever tasted (and I am Jewish and grew up in New York!). They are flaky, buttery cookies made with a cream cheese dough and a chocolate. You can have Chocolate Rugelach using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rugelach
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of oil.
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 7 cups of flour-plus more for rolling.
- It’s of Filling:.
- It’s 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cocoa.
- You need 3 Tbsp of vanilla sugar.
Rugelach, a classic Jewish cookie traditionally eaten during Hanukkah, is possibly the most underrated holiday cookie of all time. Chocholic: Easy Chocolate Rugelach A Cookie a Day: Rugelach. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our.
Chocolate Rugelach step by step
- Proof yeast, vanilla sugar, and warm water. Add rest of ingredients. Mix to form dough. Divide dough in 4. Coat counter generously with flour roll out dough into a circle, smear with oil, sprinkle liberally with filling, cut into wedges, roll up and place on lined cookie sheet. Smear with beaten egg..
- Bake at 350 until golden..
Americans typically fill their chocolate rugelach with mini-chocolate chips, while Israelis will make their own chocolate filling. This version follows that Israeli tradition, which usually includes a touch of. Dark chocolate and coarse salt team up in this contemporary flavor twist on classic chocolate rugelach. BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE RUGELACH (VIDEO RECIPE) This flaky, buttery, rich pastry with chocolate layers is chocolate rugelach often called rugalach. Try our easy Chocolate Rugelach recipe for a scrumptious short-cut recipe.